Halal & Kosher Certified Lipase Powder
[for Flour Improver In Baking]
Use of LP-1000 as dough improver in baking can ensure the following benefits:
Good emulsification property ensured by high activity of lipase;
Magnify loaf volume, make the texture of bread exquisite with even holes, give desirable tasty mouthfeel, optimize gluten matrix, retard evaporation of moisture from crust, thus prolong shelf life of bread;
Improve smooth finish and whiteness of noodles, enable refreshing, tasty, chewy and elastic mouthfeel, considerably reduce the dosage level of chemical agents and prolong shelf life of noodles;
Improve inside structures of steamed buns, ensure brilliant and smooth crust, tasty mouthfeel, and promote the fermentability and extendibility of steamed buns;
Reduce viscosity of dough, improve the handling properties of dough, make it more stretchy and elastic with a desirable soft handfeel;
The use of LP-1000 in combination with fungal alpha amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase will ensure more desirable bread improving properties.
- Lipase LP-1000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- LP-1000 can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono-or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act as substrates for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the colored materials in the dough.
||EC 188.8.131.52, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
||100,000 U/g (Minimum)
||Light yellow powder
- LP-1000 is suitable for baking industry. It is typically used in compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase to achieve superior effects.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- Lipase LP-1000 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
Figure 1: Effect of pH on Activity
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-1000 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C.
Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-1000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- LP-1000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.