Acid Protease For Ethanol Fermentation
Halal & Kosher Certified
||150,000 U/ml (minimum)
||Light brown Liquid
||≤ 1.25 g/ml
- AP-150 is a liquid Acid Protease produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique.
- As a robust acid proteolytic enzyme, AP-150 can efficently catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-150 is suitable for the production of ethanol.
EFFECT OF pH, TEMPERATUE AND METAL IONS
- AP-150 can work at pH range from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH from 2.5 to 3.5.
- AP-150 can work at temperatures from 30 to 65°C with its optimal temperature from 40 to 50°C.
- AP-150 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
BENEFITS FOR ETHANOL PRODUCTION
|Promote raw material particles dissolved
- AP-150 can hydrolyze the proteins of the raw materials, thus destroy the interstitial cell wall structure of starch granules, so as to release the starch wrapped in the granules, which is conducive to saccharification.
|Promote the growth of yeast with reproduction
- Free amino nitrogen (FAN) is the most effective nitrogen source for yeast.
- Adding AP-150 during alcoholic fermentation can effectively hydrolyze proteins and peptides in the raw materials so as to generate FAN that yeasts can absorb, thus promote the growth of yeasts, increase the quantities of yeasts in the fermented mash, and shorten the fermentation cycle.
|Beneficial to high concentration fermentation
- In high concentration fermentation of alcohol, it is mainly nutritional deficiencies rather than the accumulation of alcohol that leads to the decrease of fermentation activity.
- Free amino acids (FAN) can not only shorten the fermentation cycle but also increase the output of alcohol, improve ethanol tolerance and survival rate of yeasts.
- AP-150 is the best nutrient for yeast growth and accelerator for fermentation.
- In intermittent fermentation, it should be added at one time when the fermentation tank is filled with one third materials.
- In continuous fermentation, it should be added consecutively depending on the amount of saccharification mash fed at the inlet of fermentation tank.
- Recommended dosage of AP-150 is 0.001 to 0.01% w/w (dry solids basis).
- Actual dosage should be depending on the raw materials and process of production.
- AP-150 is packaged in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums, or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.