Industiral Use Mid-Temperature Alpha-Amylase
Enzyme For Cotton Silk Synthetic Fabrics
Technical Grade Bacterial Alpha-Amylase TB-0200
Halal & Kosher Certified
Desizing Amylase for Cotton, Silk, Synthetic Fabrics
Bacterial Alpha-Amylase TB-0200 is a powder enzyme produced from strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It can rapidly decreases the viscosity of the gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-1, 4 glycosidic bonds and produces soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
Alpha-Amylase TB-0200 is suitable for desizing of textiles sized by starchy materials, particularly fits to those textiles that are not heat resistance, such as cotton, silk, synthetic fabrics. The powerful amylase activity of TB-0200 is capable to break down the starches contained in the textiles into soluble polysaccharides, thus makes it washed out easily.
Declared Enzyme: Alpha-Amylase
Systematic Name: EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase
Activity: 20,000 U/g(minimum)
Appearance: Off-white to brown powder
Production Organism: Bacillus subtilis
EFFECT OF PH
TB-0200 is active at pH ranges from 6.0 to 7.0 with an optimum pH at 6.0. It can be inactivated dramatically at pH below 5.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
TB-0200 is active at temperatures from 30 to 90°C, with an optimum temperature range from 60 to 90°C. At temperatures from 70 to 90°C, the reaction speeds up with the temperature rises while the enzyme inactivation also speeds up.
EFFECT OF CALCIUM
Calcium ion plays a protective role for the stability of alpha-amylase activity for TB-0200. Its activity may disappear completely without the presence of calcium ion.
Copper, titanium and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for TB-0200, whereas aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Use of TB-0200 enables easy and efficient desizing without any damage to the fabrics, and mild operation conditions without pollution to the environment.
|Cotton, Silk, Synthetic Fabrics
1. Protection salts should be added (0.025% CaCl2, 0.4% NaCl2) prior to adding TB-0200.
2. The dosage rate in the above-mentioned table is only for reference. The actual dosage rate should be determined after a numbers of trials according to actual conditions.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
1) Typical package is 25kg cardboard drums with plastic bags inside or 20kg water-proof kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
2) Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
3) Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
4) This product has been formulated for optimal stability. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFE HANDLING OF ENZYMES
Inhalation of dust or aerosols should be avoided due to enzymes may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Splashing should be avoided. Spilled product should be flushed away with water immediately. Wear suitable protective gloves, safety glasses and nose covers. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. Refer to the Safety Data Sheet for further information regarding how to handle the product safely.