Glucoamylase PUREMEI GDS
An ideal Non-GMO Glucoamylase,
Increases glucose content in flours,
Offers sufficient nutrients for yeast fermentation,
Conducive to Maillard reaction,
Increase loaf volume
- Glucoamylase PUREMEI GDS is made from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus niger using submerged fermentation, extraction and refining techniques. PUREMEI GDS has a high conversion rate from starchy substrates into fermentable sugars. PUREMEI GDS can hydrolyze α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after. It can also hydrolyze the α-D-1, 6 glucoside branch bonds of starch and cleaves the α-1, 3 bonds to release glucose.
- Grade: Food-Garde
- Certificate: Halal , Kosher
- Declared Enzyme: Glucoamylase
- Systematic Name: EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase
- Activity: 300,000 U/g (minimum)
- Appearance: Light to dark brown powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
- Increases glucose content in flours, offers sufficient nutrients for yeast fermentation
- Enhances dough fermentation and its ability of biogas production, hence enlarges loaf volume
- Conducive to Maillard reaction, thus improves the skin color and flavors of bread
- Can be used in frozen dough and enable yeasts to work fast in frozen dough
EFFECT OF PH
- The optimal pH for PUREMEI GDS is 4.0 t o 4.5. See Figure 1.
Figure 1: EFFECT OF PH ON ACTIVITY
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for PUREMEI GDS is 30 to 65°C. The optimal temperature range is 55 to 60°C. See Figure 2.
Figure 2: EFFECT OF TEMP ON ACTIVITY
- PUREMEI GDS is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- PUREMEI GDS has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.