Xylanase XY -130 Liquid Brewing Enzymes 130 000U / Ml Food Grade Brewing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Xylanase XY-130|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Alcohol And Brewing||Enzyme:||Xylanase|
|Activity:||130,000U/ml||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Systemic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52, Endo-1,4-β-xylanase|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Make it Easy to Clean the Filtration Membranes in Beer Brewing
Food Use Xylanase XY-130
Xylanase XY-130 is a food-grade liquid enzyme preparation produced through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It can decompose xylan and/or pentosans, reduce wort viscosity, and resolve the turbidity caused by carbohydrates such as xylan or pentosan. Xylanase XY-130 is especially suitable for beer brewing from wheat, and/or saccharification process of beer production using wheat as auxiliary materials. Use of Xylanase XY-130 can make it easy to clean the filtration membranes in beer brewing
|Systematic Name:||EC 184.108.40.206, endo-1,4-β-xylanase|
|*Activity:||130,000 U/ml (minimum)|
* Notes: One Unit refers to the amount of enzyme required per minute to degrade and liberate 1μmol reducing sugar from a concentration of 10mg/ml oat xylan solution under the condition of 50°C, pH 4.8. Reducing sugar is equivalent to 1 μmol xylose.
EFFECT OF PH
- XY-130 can work at pH from 4.5 to 6.0 (See Figure 1)
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- XY-130 can work at temperatures from 50 to 60 °C (See Figure 2)
Xylanase XY-130 shall be added after pH adjustment and adding calcium to the saccharification pot. Recommended dosage is 80 to 250 grams per ton of wheat malt. Use Beta-glucanase and protease together with this product can achieve better results.
- XY-130 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg food-grade HDPE plastic drums. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Xylanase XY-130 should be kept in clean, cool and dry storage room. It should be stored below 25 ºC, preferably refrigerated at 0 to 10 ºC. Typical shelf life is six months if this product is stored in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Extended storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperature may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet.