Decompose Xylan Enzyme Xylanase XY -130 Suit For Beer Brewing From Wheat
|Place of Origin:
|Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes
|T/T, L/C , D/P
|1000MT to 1500MT Per Year
|Both Halal And Kosher Certified
|EC 188.8.131.52, Endo-1,4-β-xylanase
|Country Of Origin:
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Decompose Xylan, Pentosans Reduce Wort Viscosity
Food Use Xylanase XY-130 for Beer Brewing
Xylanase XY-130 is a food-grade liquid enzyme preparation produced through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
Xylanase XY-130 is especially suitable for beer brewing from wheat, and/or saccharification process of beer production using wheat as auxiliary materials.
|EC 184.108.40.206, endo-1,4-β-xylanase
|130,000 U/ml (minimum)
* Notes: One Unit refers to the amount of enzyme required per minute to degrade and liberate 1μmol reducing sugar from a concentration of 10mg/ml oat xylan solution under the condition of 50°C, pH 4.8. Reducing sugar is equivalent to 1 μmol xylose.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Use of Xylanase XY-130 can make it easy to clean the filtration membranes in beer brewing.
- It can decompose xylan and/or pentosans, reduce wort viscosity, and resolve the turbidity caused by carbohydrates such as xylan or pentosan. Xylanase XY-130 is especially suitable for beer brewing from wheat, and/or saccharification process of beer production using wheat as auxiliary materials. Use of Xylanase XY-130 can make it easy to clean the filtration membranes in beer brewing.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE AND PH
- XY-130 can work at pH from 4.5 to 6.0.
- Application temperature range from 50 to 60 °C
USAGE GUIDE AND RECOMMEND DOSAGE
Xylanase XY-130 shall be added after pH adjustment and adding calcium to the saccharification pot.
The recommended dosage is 80 to 250 grams per ton of wheat malt. Use Beta-glucanase and protease together with this product can achieve better results.
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet.
- XY-130 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg food-grade HDPE plastic drums. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Xylanase XY-130 should be kept in clean, cool and dry storage room. It should be stored below 25 ºC, preferably refrigerated at 0 to 10 ºC. Typical shelf life is six months if this product is stored in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Extended storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperature may lead to a higher dosage requirement.