Liquid Alpha Amylase Enzyme HT -800 Decrease Viscosity Of Gelatinous Starch Solutions
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
|Activity:||80,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Systematic Name::||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-α-D-glucan Glucanohydrolase|
|Specific Gravity::||1.10 To 1.25 G/ml||Free Sample:||Available|
|Certificate:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000||Country Of Origine:||China|
fungal alpha amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800
Food Grade Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase
Rapidly Decrease the Viscosity of Gelatinous Starch solutions
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|EC Number||EC 184.108.40.206|
|Activity||≥ 80,000 U/ml|
|Product pH||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10~1.25 g/ml|
HT-800 is a low pH compatible heat-stable alpha-amylase produced from selected strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes. It is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
With its robust alpha-amylase activity and superior thermal stability, HT-800 has found its wide application in the production of starch sugar.
Use of HT-800 can benefit the production of starch sugar as follows:
Superior stability with low pH
Decrease viscosity of starch quickly
Eliminate undesirable color substances and non-fermentable sugars
Effective liquefaction of various starch materials, such as tapioca, corn, wheat, rice, etc.
Superior performance without adding calcium ion under majority processing conditions
The appearance of Heat-stable Alpha-amylase HT-800
EFFECT OF PH AND TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
HT-800 can work at pH ranging from 5.0 to 7.0 with its optimal pH range from 5.4 to 6.0.
The exact pH optimum depends on the actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
For interval liquefaction process, the optimum temperature of HT-800 is above 90°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C.
For consecutive liquefaction process, HT-800 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperatures from 105 to 110°C and keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HT-800.
- This enzyme requires a very low calcium concentration of 20 to 50 ppm (dry solids basis) to ensure its enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HT-800.
- Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors for HT-800.
- For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30∼35% w/w starch slurry, adjust pH 5.4∼6.0, then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.20∼0.30 kg/TDS.
- Liquefy at 105∼107°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 97°C, keep on liquefying at temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value.
- In case the starch content is above 35%, recommended dosage rate is 0.30∼0.4kg/TDS.
- Exact dosage of HT-800 depends on the actual processing conditions such as starch substrate, liquefaction equipment, pH, temperature, processing time, etc.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
Shelf-life and Storage: