Desizing Fabrics 20000 U / G Alpha Amylase Enzyme In Powder Form
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Bacterial Alpha-Amylase TB-0200|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Enzyme For Textile Desizing|
|Declared Enzyme:||Bacterial Alpha-Amylase||Activity::||20,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance::||Off-white Powder||Country Of Origin:||China|
|Samples:||Free Samples Available||Packaging:||20kg Kraft Paper Bags|
Textile Desizing Enzyme
Powder Bacterial Alpha-Amylase TB-0200
Halal & Kosher Certified
Desizing Amylase for Cotton, Silk, Synthetic Fabrics
Bacterial Alpha-Amylase TB-0200 is a powder enzyme produced from strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It can rapidly decreases the viscosity of the gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-1, 4 glycosidic bonds and produces soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
Alpha-Amylase TB-0200 is suitable for desizing of textiles sized by starchy materials, particularly fits to those textiles that are not heat resistance, such as cotton, silk, synthetic fabrics. The powerful amylase activity of TB-0200 is capable to break down the starches contained in the textiles into soluble polysaccharides, thus makes it washed out easily.
|Effect of pH||Effect of Temperature|
|TB-0200 is active at pH ranges from 6.0 to 7.0 with an optimum pH at 6.0. It can be inactivated dramatically at pH below 5.0.||TB-0200 is active at temperatures from 30 to 90°C, with an optimum temperature range from 60 to 90°C. At temperatures from 70 to 90°C, the reaction speeds up with the temperature rises while the enzyme inactivation also speeds up.|
EFFECT OF CALCIUM
Calcium ion plays a protective role for the stability of alpha-amylase activity for TB-0200. Its activity may disappear completely without the presence of calcium ion.
Copper, titanium and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for TB-0200, whereas aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Use of TB-0200 enables easy and efficient desizing without any damage to the fabrics, and mild operation conditions without pollution to the environment.
|Cotton, Silk, Synthetic Fabrics||55～60ºC||6.5～7.0||0.015～0.05|
1. Protection salts should be added (0.025% CaCl2, 0.4% NaCl2) prior to adding TB-0200.
2. The dosage rate in the above-mentioned table is only for reference. The actual dosage rate should be determined after a numbers of trials according to actual conditions.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
1) Typical package is 25kg cardboard drums with plastic bags inside or 20kg water-proof kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
2) Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
3) Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
4) This product has been formulated for optimal stability. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFE HANDLING OF ENZYMES
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product