1.25g/Ml Food Starch Liquefaction Alpha Amylase Enzyme
|Place of Origin:
|Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000
|Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HTA-430
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid
|T/T, L/C , D/P
|1000MT to 1500MT Per Year
|Light To Dark Brown Liquid
|120,000 U/ml (Minimum)
|For Starch Liquefaction In Food Industry
|1.10 To 1.25g/ml
|5.0 To 7.0
Food Alpha Amylase Enzyme,
Alpha Amylase Starch Liquefaction Enzyme,
1.25g/ml Alpha Amylase Enzyme
Food High Efficient Alpha Amylase Enzyme Starch Liquefaction Enzyme
Halal & Kosher Certified
Activity ≥ 120,000 U/ml
Appearance: Sepia brown Liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.10 to 1.25 g/ml
Product pH: 5.5 ~ 7.0
HTA-430 is a low pH tolerated Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase produced from selected strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes.
It is a liquid endoamylase that can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
As a robust Alpha-Amylase with superior thermal and low pH stability, HTA-430 has found its wide application in the production of starch sugar.
|EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase
|Submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process
|For starch liquefaction in food industry
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction process, the optimum temperature of HTA-430 is above 90°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C.
- For consecutive liquefaction process, HTA-430 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperatures from 105 to 110°C and keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
EFFECT OF PH
- HTA-430 can work at pH ranging from 5.0 to 6.2 with its optimal pH range from 5.4 to 6.0.
- The exact pH optimum depends on the actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
|Light to dark brown
|5.0 to 7.0
|1.10 to 1.25 g/ml
|1 to 25
BENEFIT FOR STARCH SUGAR INDUSTRY
Use of HTA-430 can benefit starch sugar industry in the following aspects:
- Superior stability with high temperature and low pH
- Robust enzyme activity ensures a lower dosage rate
- Effective liquefaction of various starch materials, such as tapioca, corn, wheat, rice, etc.
- Decrease viscosity of starch quickly, capable to liquefy substrates of high solid contents
- Eliminate undesirable color substances and non-fermentable sugars
- Superior performance without adding calcium ion under majority processing conditions
For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30 to 35% w/w starch slurry; no need to adjust pH in general, but when the pH is lower than 5.4, it has to be adjusted to the range of 5.5 to 5.9. Then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.18 to 0.25 kg/TDS. Liquefy at 105 to 107°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 95°C, keep on liquefying at temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value.
Exact dosage rate of HTA-430 depends on the actual processing conditions such as starch substrate, liquefaction equipment, pH, temperature, processing time, etc. To optimize its dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HTA-430. This enzyme requires a very low calcium concentration of 5 to 20 ppm to ensure its enzyme stability.
SAFE HANDLING OF ENZYMES
Enzyme is protein. Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skins or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Storage &Shelf-life :
SAFETY AND HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Inhalation of dust or aerosols should be avoided due to enzymes may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Splashing should be avoided. Spilled product should be flushed away with water immediately. Wear suitable protective gloves, safety glasses and nose covers. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for further information regarding how to handle the product safely.