Concentrated Liquid Alkaline Protease Enzyme Industry Use With Halal Certificate
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Alkaline Protease JP-300|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totess|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application PH:||PH From 6 To 11||Application Temperature:||20 To 60℃|
|Aappearance:||Brown Liquid||Application:||Leather And Silk|
|Enzyme:||Alkaline Protease||Activity::||300,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||MOQ:||400kgs|
concentrated liquid alkaline protease enzyme,
industry use alkaline protease enzyme,
halal certificate alkaline protease enzyme
Concentrated Liquid Alkaline Protease
Proteolytic Enzyme for Industry Use
Increased leather yields
Effectively removal of silk sericin without damage to the fibroin
Halal and Kosher Certificate
A protease (also called a peptidase or proteinase) is an enzyme that catalyzes (increases reaction rate or "speeds up") proteolysis, breaking down proteins into smaller polypeptides or single amino acids, and spurring the formation of new protein products.
Boli Alkaline protease JP-300 is produced from Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
Liquid Alkaline protease JP-300 produced by Boli can catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under alkaline conditions. It is suitable for leather making and silk degumming.
Declared Enzyme: Protease
Systematic Name: EC 188.8.131.52
Appearance: Pale brown liquid
Activity: 300,000 U/ml(Minimum)
Density: ≤1.25 g/ml
* Definition of enzyme activity unit: One Unit of enzyme activity of protease, expressed in U/ml, is defined as one μg tyrosine released from casein per minute during proteolysis by one milliliter protease liquid at 40±0.2 ℃ and pH 10.5.
EFFECT OF PH
JP-300 can work at pH from 6 to 11 with its optimal pH from 5 to 10.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
JP-300 can work from 20 to 60℃with its optimal temperature ranges from 30 to 45℃.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS
JP-300 can be activated by Ca2+, Mn2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+ and remain un-sensitive to EDTA, sulfur reagents and heavy metals. Reagents that react with serine, such as sulfonyl halide, can lead to inactivation of JP-300.
APPLICATIONS AND BENEFITS
Use of JP-300 enables the following benefits for leather processing:
1. Simplified process
2. Shortened processing cycle
3. Improved quality of finished products
4. Increased leather yields
5. Reduced production costs
Use of JP-300 enables the following benefits for silk degumming:
1. Effectively removal of silk sericin without damage to the fibroin
2. Enable silk fleeciness and lustrous, soft and smooth surface
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
1. JP-300 is packaged in 25kg, 30kgHDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
2. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored 0 to 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
3. JP-300 has been formulated for optimal stability. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skins or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.