Non - GMO Liquid Brewing Enzymes Glucoamylase High Conversion Food Grade
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase FERZYME PG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Enzyme:||Glucoamylase|
|Advantages:||Higher Starch To Glucose Conversion Rate||Sample:||Free Sample Available|
beta glucanase brewing,
alpha and beta amylase brewing
Glucoamylase FERZYME PG
Non-GMO Saccharification Enzyme for Alcohol & Brewing
Halal & Kosher Certified
■ Higher conversion rate from liquefied starch to glucose
■ Considerably improves raw material utilization
■ Faster fermentation efficacy
■Lower processing cost
- FERZYME PG is liquid Glucoamylase produced from non-genetic modified strains of Aspergillus niger using submerged fermentation, extraction and refining techniques.
- FERZYME PG can catalyze the release of glucose units from the non-reducing ends of soluble dextrins by hydrolyzing both linear (1,4-alpha-D) and branch (1,6-alpha-D) glucosidic linkages.
- FERZYME PG is a food grade enzyme designed for saccharification in brewing industry such as potable alcohol production and production of highly attenuated low carbohydrate beers and improved attenuation.
|Systematic Name||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-alpha-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Glucoamylase Activity||130,000U/ ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH||3.0 ~ 5.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10 ~ 1.15 g/ml|
EFFECT OF pH:
- For maximum activity, the optimal pH for FERZYME PG is in the range of 4.0 to 4.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- The effective temperature for FERZYME PG ranges from 30 to 65°C. Its optimal temperature range for FERZYME PG is 30 to 60°C.
|Industry||Temperature||PH||Dosage (%)||Time (minute)|
|Rice Wine||28～32°C||4.0～4.5||0.04～0.08||3 days|
1. The above dosage is on dry solid base (DSB).
2. The exact dosage depends on the actual processing conditions
such as raw materials, temperature, reaction time, pH and the desired results of the individual plant.
To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of trials prior to routine use of this product.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.