Technical Grade Proteolytic Enzymes Neutral Protease Industrial For Leather And Silk
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-06|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums for powders|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Form:||Powder Form|
|Application:||Neutral Protease For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available||Advantages:||Can Be Used For Leather Hair Removal And Also Suitable For Silk Degumming|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Neutral Protease NP-06
Fo leather hair removal & silk degumming
- Neutral Protease NP-06 is produced from Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. NP-06 catalyzes protein hydrolysis in neutral environment and generates peptide and a small quantity of amino acids.
- Neutral protease NP-06 can be used in leather industries, especially suitable for leather hair removal; it can also be used for silk degumming.
|EC Number||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Appearance||Light brown powder|
|Activity||60,000 U/g (Minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH
- NP-06 is stable with pH between 6.5 and 7.5. Inactivation is achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0. For maximum activity of NP-06, the optimal pH is from 6.8 to 8.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- NP-06 is stable at temperatures below 37°C with pH from 7.0 to 8.0. It is unstable at temperatures above 45°C and inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C. For its maximum activity, the optimal temperature is about 50°C with pH around 7.2.
- NP-06 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- NP-06 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.