High Efficient Alpha Starch Enzyme 80000 U / ml , Low PH Tolerant Liquefaction Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Sepia Brown Liquid|
|Activity:||80,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar|
|Systematic Name:||1,4-α-D-glucan Glucanohydrolase||Specific Gravity:||≤1.25 G/ml|
fungal alpha amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800
Low pH Tolerant High Temperature Liquefaction Enzyme For Starch Sugar
Halal & Kosher Certified
Activity ≥ 80,000 U/ml
Appearance: Sepia brown Liquid
Specific Gravity: ≤1.25 g/ml
Product pH: 5.5 ~ 7.0
- HT-800 is low pH tolerant Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase produced from selected strains of Bacillus licheniformis using submerged fermentation and refining extraction technology.
- As an endoamylase, HT-800 can quickly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- HT-800 is a robust Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase specially designed for the production of starch sugar.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction, the optimum temperature of HT-800 is above 90°C.
- It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C.
- For consecutive liquefaction, HT-800 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at a temperature range from 105 to 110°C, maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently.
EFFECT OF PH
- HT-800 is active with pH range 5.0 to 7.0, depending on the application.
- For maximum activity, the optimal pH for HT-800 is 5.4 to 6.0.
- The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and time.
- For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30 to 35% w/w starch slurry, adjust pH 5.4 to 6.0, then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.10 to 0.35 kg/TDS. Liquefy at 105 to 107°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 97°C, keep on liquefying at temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value. In case the starch content is above 35%, recommended dosage rate is from 0.35 to 0.4kg/TDS.
- Exact dosage rate depends on the actual situation such as starch substrate, liquefaction equipment, processing conditions, etc. To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HT-800.
- This enzyme requires a very low calcium concentration of 20 to 50 ppm (dry solids basis) to ensure its enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HT-800.
- Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
Storage &Shelf-life :