Food Grade Powder Baking Enzymes Non - GMO Light Brown Powder High Concentration
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0200|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||20,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Systematic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52, α-1,4- Glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
bacterial alpha amylase,
Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0200
A high concentration Non-GMO Alpha-Amylase for baking,
can maximize the fermentation process,
ensure high loaf volume & desirable texture
helps to extendshelf-life
- Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0200 is made from submerged culture of Non-GMO Bacillus subtilis through extraction and refining processes. It is an endoamylase, which can quickly decrease the viscosity of the gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the α-1, 4 glycosidic bonds and produces soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides. Excessive hydrolysis may result in a small quantity of glucose and maltose.
- Certificate: Halal & Kosher
- Grade: Food Grade
- Declared Enzyme: Alpha-Amylase
- Systematic Name: EC 184.108.40.206, α-1,4- glucan 4-glucanohydrolase
- Activity: 20,000 U/g (minimum)
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Stable pH range for BAA-0200 is 6.0 to 7.0, optimum pH range is 6.0 to 6.5, inactivated dramatically with pH below 5.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- BAA-0200 is stable at temperatures below 60°C,
- Optimum temperature ranges from 60 to 90°C.
- At a temperature range from 70 to 90°C, the reaction speeds up with the temperature rises whilst the inactivation also speeds up.
EFFECT OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium ion plays a protective role for the stability of enzyme activity. The enzyme activity may disappear completely if without calcium ion. The pH range of BAA-0200 can be broadened by adding calcium ions. A calcium concentration of 150 ppm (dry solids basis) is sufficient to ensure the enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors on this product. Aluminum, lead and zinc ions are strong inhibitors.
- Bacteria alpha-amylase has the ability of anti-staling for bread.
- Use of BAA-0200 can considerably prolong shelf-life of bread and steamed buns.
- Recommended dosage rate for trial purpose shall be 0.005～0.01kg per ton of materials.
- BAA-0200 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- BAA-0200 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product