Heat Stable Alpha Amylase 40000 U / ml , Liquefaction Industrial Enzymes In Brewing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat stable Alpha-Amylase HA-400FG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Activity:||40,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Application Temperature:||83 To 110°C||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Form:||Liquid Form||Declared Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylase|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Heat-stable Liquefaction Alpha-Amylase for Alcohol & Brewing
|Systematic Name||EC 184.108.40.206,1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||40,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10-1.25 g/ml|
- HA-400FG is Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase derived from Bacillus licheniformis using submerged fermentation and refining extraction techniques.
- It is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- As a very robust Alpha-Amylase with superior thermal and pH stability, HA-400FG is applied to brewing industry such as beer and alcohol.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- The effective pH range for HA-400FG is from 4.8 to 6.0 with its optimal pH range from 5.0 to 5.9. The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and time.
- For interval liquefaction, HA-400FG works at temperatures from 80 to 100°C with it optimum temperature range from 83 to 86°C. It can liquefy starch substrates promptly at 90 to 95ºC and maintain highly active at 100ºC.
For consecutive liquefaction, HA-400FG demonstrates its exceptional thermo-stability at a temperature range of 105 to 110ºC and keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HA-400FG. Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
In general, first adjust the pH to 5.0 to 5.9, then add HA-400FG. After this enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy at a temperature range of 83 to 86ºC for 90 to 150 minutes. The final DE value should be maintained at 10 to 12.
Dosage of HA-400FG is dependent on the actual processing conditions such as kinds of starch, substrate concentration, process temperature, pH and reaction time, etc. To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product. A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.4 to 0.8 kg/TDS.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures
may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.