Liquid Fungal Alpha Amylase FA-280 , Stable Activity Alpha Amylase Enzyme Brewing Non - GMO
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FA-280|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (minimum)||Application Temperature:||83 To 110°C|
|Certificate:||Halal, Kosher||Physical Form:||Liquid|
|Declared Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylase||Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing|
beta glucanase brewing,
alpha and beta amylase brewing
Liquid Fungal Alpha-Amylase for Alcohol / Brewing
Activity: ≥28,000U/ml ,
Product pH: 5.0 to 7.0,
Specific gravity: ≤1.25 g/ml
Suitable for both liquefaction and saccharification of starch materials ,
Non-GMO, Halal & Kosher Certified,
- Fungal Alpha-Amylase FA-280 is made from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus oryzae by submerged fermentation and refining extraction process. It can be used for starch liquefaction and also saccharification to produce maltose and glucose. As anendoamylase, FA-280 can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of glucose and maltose. It can also produce syrups of high maltose and a small quantity of glucose if the reaction lasts for longer time.
EFFECT OF PH:
- The optimum pH range of this product is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6. If the stability of enzyme is emphasized, the reaction should be conducted at pH above 5.5. If the reaction rate is emphasized, the pH should be below 5.5. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- Optimum temperature range is 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is 45 to 65°C. Optimum temperature of this product is 50°C. It can efficiently hydrolyze starch at a temperature range of 45 to 55°C. If the content of starch is higher, the reaction temperature can be raised to 65°C. The optimum temperature range is affected by pH, within 45 to 65°C. See Figure 2.
|Figure 1: Effect of PH on Activity||Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity|
- Inactivation of FA-280 can be achieved by raising the temperature to the range of 90 to 100°C and maintaining for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. If the content of starch is higher, this product can be inactivated by keeping the temperature at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or 70°C for about 60 minutes. If inactivation by high temperature is not desirable, another option of inactivation is to decrease the pH below 4.0. Inactivation can also be realized by adjusting pH and temperature at the same time.
- This product may be inhibited by several heavy metal ions. Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors. Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
- This product is applied to saccharify starches from corn, potato, tapioca, wheat, soybean and other resources. It can hydrolyze effectively if the content of starch on the dry substrate basis (DSB) is no more than 50%.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.