28000 U / ml Brewing Enzymes Fungal Alpha - Amylase Non - GMO For Alcohol / Brewing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FA-280|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (minimum)||Application Temperature:||83 To 110°C|
|Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified||Declared Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylase|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
beta glucanase brewing,
Non-GMO Fungal Alpha-Amylase for Alcohol/Brewing
Halal & Kosher Certified
Capable to convert starch fractions that can not be liquefied by bacterial alpha-amylase
Maximize utilization raw materials
Lower sugars residual level
Increase alcohol yields
- Fungal Alpha-Amylase FA-280 is made from non-GMO strains of Aspergillus oryzae var through deep fermentation and refining extraction technique.
- This enzyme can be used for starch liquefaction and also saccharification to produce maltose and glucose.
- It is an endoamylase which can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and produce soluble dextrin and maltose and glucose.
- FA-280 is applied to alcohol industries in addition to conventional glucoamylase to convert the starch fractions that can not be liquefied by bacterial alpha-amylase thereby increasing the efficiency of saccharification by glucoamylase.
|Declared Enzyme||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-α-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Enzyme Activity||28,000U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH:
- The optimum pH range of this product is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6.
- If the stability of enzyme is emphasized, the reaction should be conducted at pH above 5.5.
- If the reaction rate is emphasized, the pH should be below 5.5.
Effect of PH on Activity
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- Optimum temperature range is 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is 45 to 65°C. Optimum temperature of this product is 50°C. It can efficiently hydrolyze starch at a temperature range of 45 to 55°C. If the content of starch is higher, the reaction temperature can be raised to 65°C. The optimum temperature range is affected by pH, within 45 to 65°C.
Effect of Temperature on Activity
- FA-280 is applied to saccharify corn, potato, tapioca, wheat, soyabean and starches from other resources.
- It can be hydrolyzed effectively if the content of starch on the dry substrate basis (DSB) is no more than 50%.
- This product may be inhibited by several heavy metal ions. Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors. Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
- FA-280 can be added together with Glucoamylase.
- Dosage of FA-280 depends on the actual situation such as starch, substrate concentration and other processing conditions.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
- A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.005 to 0.01%w/w.
|Shelf-life and Storage:||