40000 U / g Alcohol / Brewing Enzymes Beta Glucanase GC - 0400 Yellow Brown Powder
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Beta-Glucanase GC-0400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||40,000 U/g (minimum)||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher|
|Apperence:||Yellow Brown Powder||Declared Enzyme:||Beta-Glucanase|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Application PH:||4.0 To 6.5|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Beta-Glucanase Powder GC-0400 for Brewing
Halal & Kosher Certiifed
Remove chill haze caused by β-glucan,
Reduce wort viscosity,
Speed up filtration,
Improve wort clarity
Beta-Glucanase GC-0400 is produced by submerged fermentation and advanced extraction process. It is endoglucanase which specifically hydrolyzes beta-1,3 and beta-1,4 glycosidic linkages of Beta-Glucan to produce oligosaccharide containing 3～5 glucose unit and glucose. It contains a certain amount of hemicellulase and can effectively break down beta-glucan in wheat and cereal endosperm cell wall. It is widely used in the beer brewing, juice processing and wine making industries.
- Declared Enzyme: Beta-Glucanase
- Systematic Name: EC 18.104.22.168, 1,3(or 4)-beta-D-glucan 3(4)-glucanohydrolase
- Appearance: Yellow brown powder
- Activity: 40,000 U/g (minimum)
EFFECT OF PH:
- GC-0400 works effectively at pH range from 3.5 to 6.5 with its optimal pH from 4.5 to 5.5. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- GC-0400 works effectively from 30 to 65°C with its optimal temperature from 37 to 55°C. This enzyme will be completely inactivated at temperatures above 80°C for 10 minutes. See Figure 2.
- GC-0400 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- GC-0400 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING:
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.