High Efficient Pectic Enzyme Food Grade Superior Stability For Juice Porduction
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Pectinase PE-5000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Powder Form|
|Application:||For Juice Porduction||Enzyme:||Pectinase|
|Activity:||50,000 U/gl(minimum)||Certification:||Halal And Kosher|
aspergillus niger pectinase,
pectinase enzyme lab
Food Grade Acid Pectinase PE-5000
Halal & Kosher Certified
A solid powder pectinase derived from
high active strans of Aspergillus niger,
Can reduce juice viscosity,
Improve filtration rate,
Clarify fruit juice
- Pectinase PE-5000 is produced from highly active strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged culture extraction and refining process. PE-5000 is a multi-component preparation composed by pectinesterase, polygalacturonase, pectinlyase which plays the roles of lipolysis, hydrolysis and pyrolysis respectively in the formation of galacturonic acid, oligomeric galacturonic acid, unsaturated galacturonic acid and oligomeric galacturonic acid, etc.
- PE-5000 is mainly applied to fruit processing of grapes, apples, strawberries, hawthorn, dragon fruits, sea buckthorn, kiwi, pineapple and prickly pear, etc. It is also suitable for endothelial denudation of the lotus seeds and garlic, as well as off wrapping the clothing of oranges. PE-5000 is used as a very effective clarifying agent in food and beverage industry. It can reduce juice viscosity, improve the filtration rate and juice yield, and clarify fruit juices and ratafee.
- Declared Enzyme: Pectinase
- Enzyme activity: 50,000 U/g(Minimum)
- Appearance: Ivory powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH ranges from 3.0 to 6.0. Optimal pH ranges from 3.5 to 5.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature is below 45°C. Optimal temperature ranges from 45 to 50°C. At a temperature of 60°C for 15 minutes, this product will remain its 23% enzymatic activity.
- Ion, calcium, zinc and tin ions are inhibitors of the enzyme activity. So careful attention should be paid to the choice of container when clarify juice using this product.
- PE-5000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- PE-5000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product