40000 U / ml Enzymes For Ethanol Stable Activity Heat Stable Alpha Amylase HA - 400 Low pH
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||40,000 U/ml (minimum)||Appearance:||Sepia Brown Liquid|
|Strain:||Bacillus Licheniformis||Specific Gravity::||≤1.25 G/ml|
Low-pH Tolerate Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-400
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Alpha-Amylase HA-400 is derived from strains of Bacillus licheniformis using submerged fermentation and refining extraction techniques.
- HA-400 is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||40,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Sepia brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- The effective pH range for HA-400 is from 5.2 to 6.5 with its optimal pH range from 5.6 to 6.2. The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction, the temperature range of HA-400 is 80 to 90°C, the optimum temperature range is 83 to 88°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 90 to 95ºC and maintains highly active at 100ºC. For consecutive liquefaction, HA-400 demonstrates exceptional thermo-stability at a temperature range of 103 to 107ºC, maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HA-400. Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- In general, first adjust the pH to 5.6 to 6.2, then add HA-400. After this enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy at a temperature range of 83 to 88ºC for 90 to 150 minutes. The final DE value should be maintained at 10 to 12.
- Dosage of HA-400 is dependent on the actual processing conditions such as kinds of starch, substrate concentration, process temperature, pH and reaction time, etc.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
- A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.4 to 0.8 kg/TDS.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.