28000 U / ML Fungal Alpha Amylase FAA - 400 , Biological Enzymes For Production Ethanol
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Ethanol Production||Enzyme:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (minimum)||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Oryzae||Specific Gravity::||≤1.25 G/ml|
NON-GMO Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-400
Halal and Kosher Certified
- Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-400 is made from Aspergillus oryzae through submerged fermentation and refining extraction proecess. FAA-400 is an endoamylase which can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of glucose and maltose.
- FAA-400 can be used to liquefy and saccharify starches in ethanol industry.
- Declared Enzyme: Fungal Alpha-Amylase
- Systematic Name: EC 126.96.36.199.1,4-α-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase
- Activity: 28,000 U/ml (minimum)
- Appearance: Light to dark brown liquid
- Product pH: 5.0 to 7.0
- Specific gravity: ≤1.25 g/ml
Use of FAA-400 provides the following benefits to ethanol producers:
■ Lower total residual sugars at drop
■ Increase ethanol production
■ Lower residual DP4+ material due to increased conversion
■ Lower residual starch in DDGS
■ Lower glycerol production due to a more proportional glucose/maltose profilereducing osmotic stress
EFFECT OF PH
The optimum pH range of FAA-400 is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6. Typical effect of pH on enzyme activity is shown in Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
Optimum temperature ranges from 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is from 30 to 65°C. Typical effect of Temperature is shown in Figure 2.
|Figure1: Effect of pH on Activity||Figure2: Effect of temperature on Activity|
- Inactivation can be achieved by raising the temperature to 90 to 100°C and maintaining for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. If the content of starch is higher, this product can be inactivated by keeping the temperature at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or 70°C for about 60 minutes. If inactivation by high temperature is not desirable, another option of inactivation is to decrease the pH below 4.0. Inactivation can also be realized by adjusting pH and temperature at the same time.
- FAA-400 can be inhibited by several heavy metal ions. Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors. Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.