Commercial High Activity Enzymes For Ethanol Acid Protease AP - 100 High Conversion
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Ethanol Production||Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid||Effective PH Range:||2.0 To 6.0|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Niger||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
Liquid Acid Protease (100,000 U/ml)
|Certificate:||Halal & Kosher|
|Appearance:||Black brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
Acid Protease AP-100 is produced from robust strains of Aspergillus niger
through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique.
It can catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under acidic conditions.
AP-100 is capable to hydrolyze proteins under acidic conditions
EFFECT OF PH , TEMPERATURE AND METIAL IONS
- The effective pH range of AP-100 is 2.0 to 6.0
- Optimum pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
- Effective in the range from 30°C to 65°C,
- Optimum performance obtained at 30°C to 50°C.
- The exact temperature optimum depends on actual process conditions including time, pH, and substrate nature and substrate concentration.
- AP-100 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions.
- Inhibitors: Heavy metal ions such as Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+
- Improved fermentation ,saccharification and oil extraction
AP-100 can hydrolyze the proteins present in the raw materials, destroy the interstitial cell wall structure of starch granules, thereby release the starch wrapped in the granules, result in improved saccharification as well as free bound oil.
- Enhanced yeast growth
Free Amino Nitrogen (FAN) is the most effective nitrogen source for yeast. The addition of AP-100 during alcoholic fermentation can effectively hydrolyze proteins and peptides in the raw materials so as to generate FAN that the yeast can absorb. The absorption of the free amino nitrogen promotes yeast growth, increases the quantity of yeast in the fermented mash, and shortens the fermentation cycle.
- Icreased ethanol yields
The use of AP-100 in the propagation and/or fermentation steps to form Free Amino Nitrogen (FAN) can not only shorten the fermentation cycle but also increase the output of alcohol, improve ethanol tolerance and survival rate of yeast.
- Reduces urea/ammonia usage
The increased FAN produced by use of AP-100 may result in a reduced need for urea/ammonia addition. Exact reduction levels will need to be determined based upon fermentation results.
- In intermittent fermentation, the entire dose of AP-100 should be added all at once after the fermentation tank is filled approximately 30%.
- In continuous fermentation, AP-100 should be added continually, with the dosage rate dependent on the amount of mash fed at the inlet of the fermentation tank.
- Recommended dosage of AP-100 is 0.001 to 0.015% w/w (dry solids basis).
- Actual dosage should be depending on the raw materials and process of production.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.