Black Brown Liquid Acid Protease AP-150 , Technical Grade Ethanol Enzyme 150000 U / Ml
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-150|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Ethanol Production||Activity:||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid||Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Niger||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
Acid Protease AP-150
A robust protease suitable for
high concentration fermentation in ethanol production,
capable to promote yeast growth,
enable more ethanol yields
in a cost-effective way
- Acid Protease AP-150 is produced from Aspergillusniger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It can catalyze the hydrolysis of proteinsunder acidic conditions. AP-150 is applicable to hydrolysis of proteins with acidic medium.
- AP-150 is suitable for the production of ethanol.
|Systematic Name:||EC 18.104.22.168|
|Activity:||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity:||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-150 can work at pH range from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH from 2.5 to 3.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- AP-150 can work at temperatures from 30 to 65°C with its optimal temperature from 40 to 50°C.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS
- AP-150 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
- Use of AP-150 in fermentation process offers the following benefits to the production of ethanol:
- Promote raw material particles dissolved
- AP-150 can hydrolyze the proteins of the raw materials, thus destroy the interstitial cell wall structure of starch granules, so as to release the starch wrapped in the granules, which is conducive to saccharification.
- Promote the growth of yeast with reproduction
- Free amino nitrogen (FAN) is the most effective nitrogen source for yeast. Adding AP-150 during alcoholic fermentation can effectively hydrolyze proteins and peptides in the raw materials so as to generate FAN that yeasts can absorb, thus promote the growth of yeasts, increase the quantities of yeasts in the fermented mash, and shorten the fermentation cycle.
- Beneficial to high concentration fermentation
- In high concentration fermentation of alcohol, it is mainly nutritional deficiencies rather than the accumulation of alcohol that leads to the decrease of fermentation activity. Free amino acids (FAN) can not only shorten the fermentation cycle but also increase the output of alcohol, improve ethanol tolerance and survival rate of yeasts. Therefore, AP-150is the best nutrient for yeast growth and accelerator for fermentation.
- In intermittent fermentation, it should be added at one time when the fermentation tank is filled with one third materials.
- In continuous fermentation, it should be added consecutively depending on the amount of saccharification mash fed at the inlet of fermentation tank.
- Recommended dosage of AP-150 is 0.001 to 0.01% w/w (dry solids basis). Actual dosage should be depending on the raw materials and process of production.
|Shelf-life and Storage:||