Commercial Biopolishing Enzymes Acid Cellulase AC - 100 High Concentration
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Cellulase AC-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||For Textile Bio-polishing||Declared Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||10,000 U/ml (minimum)||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Liquid|
|Systemic Name::||EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase||Form:||Liquid Form|
bio polishing enzyme,
Technical Grade Acid Cellulase AC-100
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systemic Name||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||10,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Yellow brown liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
- Bio-polishing ensures a lasting finishing effect for fabrics. The enzyme product used for bio-polishing is natural protein that is completely biodegradable and requires a low dosage rate, which results in minor burden of effluent discharge, therefore makes biological finishing more preferable to chemical finishing.
- Acid Cellulase AC-100 is produced from Trichoderma reesei through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- AC-100 is a protein with a special catalytic effect on the 1,4-β-glucose bond of cellulose. Its enzyme molecule is a thousand times larger than that of the water molecule, so it will not penetrate into fiber interior, and the hydrolysis is carried out only on the surface or near 1, 4-β-glucose bond of cellulose fibers, hence improves the finishing process of the surface of cellulosic fabrics, enables lasting anti-pilling effects and improves the smoothness and softness of fabrics.
- AC-100 is specially designed for bio-polishing in the finishing processes of cellulosic fabrics. It can permanently reduce the tendency of pilling and improve the hand feeling and appearance of fabrics.
AC-100 can be used for bio-polishing of cellulosic fabrics. It is suitable for woven or knitted fabrics, especially for the following fabrics:
- Cotton fabric
- Cotton / polyester blended fabrics
- Linen and ramie fabrics
- Other cellulosic fibers
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range of AC-100 is 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C.
- Inactivation of AC-100 may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of AC-100 is 4.0 to 6.5;
- The optimum pH is 4.8.
- Typical bio-polishing conditions are as follows:
|Equipment:||Jet dyeing machine / high speed, rope dyeing machine / industrial washing machine|
|Load capacity / speed of equipment:||Consistent with dyeing conditions|
|Enzyme Dosage:||0.5 - 2.0% (per fabric weight)|
|Bath ratio:||5∼15L / kg fabric, typically 10L / kg|
|Processing time:||30∼60 minutes|
|Processing temperature:||45∼55 ° C|
- In general, adjust pH value of water prior to add enzyme: 0.5mL of 98% acetic acid and 0.5g of sodium acetate per liter of water, subject to testing.
- Inactivation of enzyme: Increase pH to 10 with sodium carbonate, or heat to 80°C and keep for 10 minutes.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- AC-100 is packed in 25kg, 30kg HDPE plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packing is also available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.