60000 U / g Powder Neutral Protease , Commercial Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-06|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums for powders|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Protease For Leather And Silk|
|Declared Enzyme:||Protease||Sample:||Free Sample Available|
|Activity::||60,000 U/g (Minimum)|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Technical Grade Neutral Protease NP-06
Halal and Kosher Certified
|EC Number||EC 184.108.40.206|
|Appearance||Light brown powder|
|Activity||60,000 U/g (Minimum)|
- Neutral Protease NP-06 is produced from strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-06 catalyzes protein hydrolysis in neutral environment and generates peptide and a small quantity of amino acids.
- Neutral protease NP-06 can be used in leather industries, especially suitable for leather hair removal; it can also be used for silk degumming.
- NP-06 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.