100000 U / g Lipase Enzyme Produced From Aspergillus Niger Light Brown Powder 8% Moisture
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-10|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/g (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 184.108.40.206, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Certification:||Halal Kosher|
aspergillus niger lipase,
Technical Grade Lipase (Powder)
Halal & Kosher certified Lipase in powder form for preparation process of
tanning, soaking, liming, ash-removing, softening and degreasing of a variety of rawhides
|Systematic Name||EC 220.127.116.11, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Appearance||Light brown powder|
|Activity||100,000 U/g (Minimum)|
- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
- Lipase is one of the main components of enzymes for leather industry and an important material in the production of upscale leather.
- It can be used in every preparation process of tanning and is suitable for all kinds of processing equipment including drums, troughs, pond, etc. It is also widely used in processes like soaking, liming, ash-removing / softening and degreasing of a variety of rawhides.
- For leather processing, Lipase LP-10 is typically used in combination with protease at temperatures from 25 to 55°C, pH from 6 to 11.
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.