Technical Grade Powder Proteolytic Enzymes Neutral Protease NP - 1000 For Detergent
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-1000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Form:||Powder Form|
|Activity::||100,000 U/g (minimum)||Moisture::||8% (Maximum)|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Neutral Protease (Powder) for Detergent Formulation
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Neutral Protease NP-1000 is produced from Non-GMO strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-1000 catalyzes protein hydrolysis in neutral environment and generates peptide and a small quantity of amino acids.It can be used in detergent production
|Declared Enzyme||Neutral Protease|
|Systematic Name||EC 18.104.22.168|
|Production Organism||Bacillus subtilis|
|Production Method||Submerged fermentation and refining extraction process|
|Declared Activity||100, 000 U/g|
|Colour||Off-white to pale brown|
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
- NP-1000 is stable at pH between 6.5 and 7.5.
- Its optimal pH is from 6.8 to 8.0 at 37°C.
- Inactivation of NP-1000 can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
- NP-1000 is stable at temperatures below 37°C at pH from 7.0 to 8.0.
- Its optimal temperature is about 50°C by using 0.5% casein as substrate at pH around 7.2.
- NP-1000 is unstable at temperatures above 45°C and be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C.
- Manganese, Calcium and Magnesium ions can activate the enzyme activity, while copper, hydrargyrum and aluminum ions will inhibit its activity.
SAFE HANDLING OF ENZYMES
- Inhalation of dust or aerosols of enzymes should be avoided due to it may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals.
- Splashing should be avoided. Spilled product should be flushed away with water immediately.
- Wear suitable protective gloves, safety glasses and nose covers.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for further information regarding how to handle the product safely.
Technical grade NP-1000 can be used in detergent production