Boli Powder Acid Protease AP-0800 Activity 80000 U / g Hydrolysis of Proteins Free Sample Available
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-0800|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Form:||Powder Form||Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Advantages:||Degrades Plant Protein, Improves Digestibility Of Proteins Contained In Feedstuff, Inactivates ANFs In Plant Proteins, Enhances Nutritional Values Of Feedstuff, Supplements Endogenous Protease That Are Insufficient In Young Animals, Enables Weaning Animals||Sample:||Sample Available|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Country Of Origin:||China|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
High Concentration Powder Acid Protease
Activity: ≥80,000 U/g
Halal & Kosher Certified
- AP-0800 is a high concentration powder acid protease produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining processes. It is capable to catalyze hydrolysis of proteins under acidic condition (pH 2.5 to 4.0)
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name:||EC 22.214.171.124|
|Appearance:||Light brown Powder|
|Activity:||80,000 U/g (minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
- AP-0800 is active at pH from 2.5 to 4.0 with its optimal pH 3.0 at 40°C.
- AP-0800 is active at temperatures from 30 to 50°C with its optimal temperature 40°C
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- AP-0800 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product