Commercial Glucoamylase Enzyme Powder, 200000 U / g with Halal and Kosher Certificate
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-2000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||200,000 U/g (minimum)||Enzyme:||Glucoamylase|
|Moisture::||8% (Maximum)||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher|
beta glucanase enzyme
Powder Glucoamylase GA-2000
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Activity||200,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
- Glucoamylase GA-2000 is produced from strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. GA-2000 has a high conversion rate of starchy substrates into fermentable sugars. It can not only hydrolyze α-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after another, but also able to hydrolyze α-1, 6 bonds and α-1, 3 bonds slowly to release glucose.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- GA-2000 is active at pH ranges from 3.0 to 5.5 with its optimal pH range from 4.0 to 4.5 and optimum pH 4.2.
- GA-2000 is active at temperature ranges from 30 to 65°C with its optimal temperature range from 30 to 60°C and optimum temperature 60°C. Inactivation of GA-2000 speeds up at temperatures above 60°C, and the product loses its activity completely at 70°C
- GA-2000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- GA-2000 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.