High Enzyme Activity Biological Enzymes , Common Acid Protease Enzymes 600000 U / g
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||600,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
fungal alpha amylase,
Baking Enzyme Acid Protease AP-6000
- Acid Protease AP-6000 is produced from strains of Aspergillusniger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
|EC Number:||EC 184.108.40.206|
|Certificate:||Halal , Kosher|
|Appearance:||Light brown powder|
|Fineness :||≥80% through 40 mesh|
Effect of pH
- AP-6000 can work at pH ranging from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH ranging from 2.5 to 4.0 at 40°C. The optimal pH for AP-6000 is 3.0.
Effect of Temperature
- The optimal temperature range for AP-6000 is 30 to 50°C with 0.5% casein at pH around 3.0, and its optimal temperature is 40°C.
- AP-6000 is unstable above 50°C and inactivated quickly above 60°C.
Application and Benefits
- Use of this enzyme in food industry can help to increase amino acid content of food, thus improve flavors and qualities of bread, cookies, cakes and sausages.
Effect of Metal Ions
- The enzyme activity of AP-6000 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- AP-6000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.