High Concentration Powder Brewing Enzymes Acid Protease AP - 6000 Food Grade For Alcohol Brewing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Alcohol And Brewing||Enzyme:||Protease|
|Activity:||600,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Acid Protease AP-6000
High Concentration Protease Powder for Alcohol / Brewing
Halal / Kosher Certified,
- Acid Protease AP-6000 is produced from strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
- AP-6000 has found its wide application in food industries, such as alcohol, fermentation and brewery, beer and wine production. It can also be used in leather processing, wool coloration and waste film recovery. It can be further processed into medical-grade protease as anti-inflammatory agents, digestion supplements, or protease reagents.
|EC Number:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Appearance:||Light brown powder|
|Fineness :||≥80% through 40 mesh|
EFFECT OF PH, TEMPERATURE & METAL IONS
- AP-6000 can work at pH ranging from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH ranging from 2.5 to 4.0 at 40°C. The optimal pH for AP-6000 is 3.0.
- Optimal temperature range for AP-6000 is 30 to 50°C with 0.5% casein at pH around 3.0, and its optimal temperature is 40°C. AP-6000 is unstable above 50°C and inactivated quickly above 60°C.
- The enzyme activity of AP-6000 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
Use of AP-6000 in alcohol production from starch materials can speed up the fermentation and uplift yields of alcohol.
Use of AP-6000 in beer production can decrease the diacetyl content, thus
shorten brewing time.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life for AP-6000 is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be twelve months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
SHELF-LIFE AND STORAGE
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.