600000U / g Food Grade Acid Protease , High Efficient Alpha Amylase Brewing For Alcohol
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|EC Number::||EC 220.127.116.11||Enzyme:||Protease|
|Activity:||600,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Strain:||Aspergillusniger|
beta glucanase brewing,
alpha and beta amylase brewing
Acid Protease AP-6000
Halal & Kosher Certified High Concentration Powder for Brewing
Activity: ≥600,000 U/g
Appearance: Pale brown powder
Fineness : ≥80% through 40 mesh
- AP-6000 is Acid Protease powder produced from strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
- AP-6000 has found its wide application in food industries, such as alcohol, fermentation and brewery, beer and wine production. It can also be used in leather processing, wool coloration and waste film recovery. It can be further processed into medical-grade protease as anti-inflammatory agents, digestion supplements, or protease reagents.
- Use of this enzyme in alcohol production from starch materials can speed up the fermentation an uplift yields of alcohol.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE:
EFFECT OF METAL IONS:
- The enzyme activity of AP-6000 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE:
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
- AP-6000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING:
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product