Boli Protease Acid Protease Enzyme For Hydrolyze Proteins Industrial Use High Efficient
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified||Optimal Application PH:||3.0|
|Fineness:||≥80% Through 40 Mesh||Benefit:||To Hydrolyze Proteins|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
High Concentration Acid Protease (Powder) for Industrial Use
Halal & Kosher Certified
hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions
- Acid Protease AP-6000 is a high concentration enzyme in powder form.
- AP-6000 is produced from strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes.
- It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
|Appearance:||Pale brown powder|
|Fineness :||≥80% through 40 mesh|
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-6000 can work at pH ranging from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH ranging from 2.5 to 4.0 at 40°C. The optimal pH for AP-6000 is 3.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Optimal temperature range for AP-6000 is 30 to 50°C with 0.5% casein at pH around 3.0, and its optimal temperature is 40°C. AP-6000 is unstable above 50°C and inactivated quickly above 60°C.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS
- The enzyme activity of AP-6000 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, whilst inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.