800000 U / g Powder Glucoamylase Enzyme , Commercial Fermentation Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-8000FG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||800,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Systematic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan Glucohydrolase|
beta glucanase brewing,
High Concentration Powder for Alocohol and Brewing
Halal & Kosher Certified
Efficient starch/dextrin degradation,
Improved performance of pre-saccharification ,
Less starch residual in distiller’s grains ,
Enhanced fermentation results ,
Increased yield of alcohol
- Glucoamylase GA-8000FG is a food grade powder preparation made from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. GA-8000FG has a high conversion rate of starchy substrates into fermentable sugars. It can hydrolyze α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after. It can also slowly hydrolyze the α-D-1, 6 glucoside branch bonds of starch and cleaves the α-1, 3 bonds to release glucose.
- GA-8000FG has found its wide application in food industries including baking, alcohol, distilled spirit, brewage, etc.
|Systematic Name||EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|Activity||800,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE:
- GA-8000FG can work at pH from 3.0 to 5.5, with its optimal pH from 3.5 to 4.5.
EFFECT OF PH ON ACTIVITY
- GA-8000FG can work at temperatures from 30 to 65℃. The optimal temperature range is 58 to 62°C. See Figure 2.
EFFECT OF TEMP ON ACTIVITY
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- GA-8000FG is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags.
- Customized packaging is available upon request.
- GA-8000FG has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING:
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.