High Efficient Glucoamylase Hydrolytic Enzymes , Amyloglucosidase Enzyme For Baking
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-8000FG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg Cardboard drums or water-proof kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||800,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan Glucohydrolase|
Food Grade Glucoamylase GA-8000FG
GA-8000FG has found its wide application in food industries including baking, alcohol, distilled spirit, brewage, etc.
|Systematic Name:||1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|EC Number:||EC 18.104.22.168|
|Activity:||800,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Production Method:||Submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes|
It can hydrolyze α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after another.
It can also slowly hydrolyze the α-D-1, 6 glucoside branch bonds of starch and cleaves the α-1, 3 bonds to release glucose.
APPLICATION & BENEFITS:
EFFECT OF PH AND TEMPERATURE:
- GA-8000FG can work at pH from 3.0 to 5.5, with its optimal pH from 3.5 to 4.5. See Figure 1.
- GA-8000FG can work at temperatures from 30 to 65℃. The optimal temperature range is 58 to 62°C. See Figure 2.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- GA-8000FG has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.