Non - GMO Bacillus Subtilis Protease For Treatment Animal Blood , Cysteine / Microbial Proteases
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Application:||Protease For Treatment Of Animal Blood||Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Strain:||Bacillus Subtilis|
bacterial protease enzyme,
alkaline protease enzyme
Neutral Protease for Treatment of Animal Blood
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Neutral Protease NP-100 is produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-100 can catalyze protein hydrolysis in neutral environment and generates peptide and a small quantity of amino acids.
|EC Number:||EC 126.96.36.199|
|Appearance:||Black brown Liquid|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
APPLICATION AND BENEFIT :
- Use of this enzyme in the treatment of red cell of blood can produce decolorized and soluble blood hydrolyte, which can be used in the production of calcium supplements, oral liquid nutritional supplements, food additives for food and beverage so as to enhance food nutrition.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE:
- EFFECT OF PH
- NP-100 can work at a wide pH range from 6.8 to 8.0 with its optimum pH range from 7.0 to 7.5. Inactivation can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
- EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- NP-100 can work at temperatures from 45∼50°C (113∼122°F) with its optimum temperature 50°C (122°F). It can be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C (140°F).
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- NP-100 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg HDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- NP-100 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.