Boli Mid-Temperature Bacterial Alpha Amylase Light Brown Powder 10000 U / g from
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||10,000 U/g (minimum)||Enzyme:||Bacterial Alpha-Amylase|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Appearance:||Light Brown Powder|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Powder Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0100
Halal & Kosher Certified
Bacterial Alpha-Amylase BAA-0100 is made from submerged culture of NON-GMO strains of Bacillus subtilis through extraction and refining processes. It is an endoamylase, which can quickly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-1, 4 glycosidic bond and produces soluble dextrin and oligosaccharide. Extended hydrolysis may result in a small quantity of glucose and maltose.
- Declared Enzyme: Alpha-Amylase
- Systematic Name: EC 188.8.131.52, α-1,4-glucan 4- glucanohydrolase
- Activity: 10,000 U/g (minimum)
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
BAA-0100 is active at pH range from 6.0 to 7.0 with its optimum pH from 6.0 to 6.5. It can be inactivated dramatically with pH below 5.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
BAA-0100 is active at temperatures below 60°C with its optimum temperature range from 60 to 70°C. At a temperature range of 70 to 90°C, the reaction speeds up with the rise of temperature while the inactivation of BAA-0100S also speeds up.
EFFECT OF CALCIUM
The presence of calcium ion plays a protective role for the stability of enzyme. The activity of BAA-0100 may disappear completely if without calcium ion. The pH range of BAA-0100 can be broadened by adding calcium ions to appropriate concentration. Normally, calcium concentration of 150 ppm (dry solids basis) will be sufficient to ensure the stability of BAA-0100.
BAA-0100 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- BAA-0100 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.