10000 U / ml Liquid Juice / Cellulase Enzyme Food Grade Superior Stability
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Cellulase CE-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Amber Liquid|
|Application:||For Juice Porduction||Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||10,000 U/ml(minimum)||Certification:||Halal And Kosher|
aspergillus niger cellulase,
trichoderma reesei cellulase
Food Grade Cellulase CE-100 for Juice Processing
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Most fruits and vegetables contain cellulose in varying degrees.
- In the fruit and vegetable processing, the use of cellulase can make plant tissue softening, improve the taste and simplify the process.
- In the preparation of dehydrated vegetables such as carrots, potatoes and the like, the appropriate treatment with cellulase followed by dehydration can improve the cooking and recovery of the dehydrated vegetables.
- In addition, degradation of cellulosic materials by cellulase can not only improve the juice yield but also clarify the finished products dramatically.
- Cellulase CE-100 is a liquid enzyme preparation derived from Trichoderma reesei culture through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It consists of endoglucanase, Cellobiohydrolase Ⅱand β-glucosidase, with main effects on β-1, 4 bonds of the cellulose molecules. It can decompose the structure of cellulose and degrade it into oligosaccharides and glucose.
|Systemic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, 4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Enzyme activity||10,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of CE-100 is 4.0 to 6.5; the optimum pH is 4.8 (See Figure 1).
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range: 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C (See Figure 2). Inactivation may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.