Industrial Catalase Enzyme Technical Grade High Concentration 200000 U / ml
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Catalase CAT-540|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Appearance::||Black Brown Liquid|
|Activity:||200,000 U/ml (minimum)||Enzyme:||Catalase|
|Application:||Papermaking Enzyme||Physical Form:||Liquid Form|
hydrogen peroxide enzyme,
Technical Grade Catalase for Paper-making
Halal & Kosher Certified
Activity: ≥200,000 U/ml
Product pH:5.0 to 7.0
Physical Form: Liquid
Colour: Black brown
CAS No.: 9001-05-2
EC No.: 126.96.36.199
Catalase CAT-540 is an oxidoreductase derived from submerged fermentation of microorganism through extraction and refining process. It decomposes hydrogen-peroxide into water and oxygen high efficiently.
Catalase CAT-540 can be used to replace harsh chemicals of Chlorine bleach, significantly duce waste water effluent thus save energy and cost.
BENEFITS FOR PAPER-MAKING INDUSTRY:
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE:
- CAT-540 is active at a wide pH range from 6 to 10 at temperature from 30 to 60ºC.
- The optimal pH is 7.0 at the optimal temperature 40ºC.
EFFECT OF SUBSTRATE CONCENTRATION:
- The reaction speed of CAT-540 has a positive correlation with the concentration of substrates when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is less than 1000 ppm.
- However, the reaction speed decreases when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is excessive high.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- CAT-540 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- The shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10ºC.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING:
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.