120000 U / G Amylase Enzyme High Activity NON - GMO Food Grade Halal & Kosher Certified
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HS-1200|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Certificate:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Activity:||120,000 U/g (Minimum)|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Strain:||Bacillus Licheniformis|
fungal alpha amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HS-1200
NON-GMO Food Grade Powder Liquefaction Amylase
Halal & Kosher Certified
- An endoamylase that can rapidly decrease the viscosity of a gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- Produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes
- A very robust alpha-amylase with superior thermal and pH stability.
- It is generally applicable to the production of starch sugar, monosodium glutamate, beer, brewing, etc.
|Systematic Name||EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||120,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown powder|
EFFECT OF pH
- HS-1200 is active over a wide pH range, depending on the application. For maximum activity, the optimal pH for HS-1200 is 5.8 to 6.4.
- At a temperature of 25°C (77°F), the stable pH range for HS-1200 is 5.0 to 10.0.
- The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, such as temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Optimum temperature of HS-1200 for interval liquefaction is above 90°C (194°F).
- HS-1200 can liquefy starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C (203～207°F) and remains highly active at 100°C (212°F).
- This product demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperatures up to 105～110°C (221～230°F), maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes, continues liquefying rapidly and completely.
- At temperatures above 105°C (221°F), the enzyme stability decreases rapidly.
- The exact temperature optimum will depend on many process variables, including pH, substrate concentration, and time.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HS-1200. A very low calcium concentration 50 to 70 ppm (dry solids basis) is sufficient to ensure the enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HS-1200 whereas aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- In general, first adjust the pH to 5.8-6.4 and then add calcium 50 to 70 ppm (dry solids basis) before adding HS-1200.
- Calcium is not needed when extremely hard water (> 10 German degrees) is used. After the enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy.
- Dosage of HS-1200 depends on the actual situation such as starch, substrate concentration and other processing conditions.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C (32～50°F). Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skins or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product