Liquid Proteolytic Enzyme Acid Protease , Enzymes In Brewing For Alcohol Fermentation
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-050|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totess|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Niger||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
|Enzyme:||Protease||Activity::||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Application:||Alcohol Fermentation And Brewing Enzyme|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Acid Protease AP-050 in Liquid Form
Halal and Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-050 is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-050 has found its wide application in food industry, including alcohol, fermentation, brewery, beer and wine production.
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199|
|Activity:||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
Applications and Benefits
- Use of AP-050 in alcohol production from starch materials can speed up the fermentation and uplift yields of alcohol.
- Use of AP-050 in beer production can decrease the diacetyl content, thus shorten the brewing time.
Effect of pH and Temperature
- Effect of pH
- The effective pH range for AP-050 is 2.0∼6.0. Its optimum pH range is 2.5∼3.5. See Figure 1.
- Effect of Temperature
- AP-050 can work at 30°C∼65°C (86∼149oF), with an optimum temperature range 40oC∼50°C (104oF ∼122oF). The exact temperature optimum depends on actual processing time, pH, substrate nature and concentration. See Figure 2.
Effect of Metal Ions
- AP-050 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions whilst inhibited by heavy metal ions such as Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
Storage & Shelf-life
- AP-050 has been specially formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
Safe Handling of Enzymes
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- Proteins present in AP-050 may cause allergic reaction in sensitized individuals which could necessitate immediate medical attention.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.