Liquid Proteolytic Enzyme Acid Protease , Enzymes In Brewing For Alcohol Fermentation
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-050|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totess|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Niger||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
|Enzyme:||Protease||Activity::||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Application:||Alcohol Fermentation And Brewing Enzyme|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Acid Protease AP-050 in Liquid Form
Halal and Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-050 is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-050 has found its wide application in food industry, including alcohol, fermentation, brewery, beer and wine production.
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name:||EC 184.108.40.206|
|Activity:||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
Applications and Benefits
- Use of AP-050 in alcohol production from starch materials can speed up the fermentation and uplift yields of alcohol.
- Use of AP-050 in beer production can decrease the diacetyl content, thus shorten the brewing time.
Effect of pH and Temperature
- Effect of pH
- The effective pH range for AP-050 is 2.0∼6.0. Its optimum pH range is 2.5∼3.5. See Figure 1.
- Effect of Temperature
- AP-050 can work at 30°C∼65°C (86∼149oF), with an optimum temperature range 40oC∼50°C (104oF ∼122oF). The exact temperature optimum depends on actual processing time, pH, substrate nature and concentration. See Figure 2.
Effect of Metal Ions
- AP-050 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions whilst inhibited by heavy metal ions such as Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
Storage & Shelf-life
- AP-050 has been specially formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
Safe Handling of Enzymes
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- Proteins present in AP-050 may cause allergic reaction in sensitized individuals which could necessitate immediate medical attention.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product