High Efficient Fungal Baking Enzymes Light Yellow Powder 100000 U/ g High Purity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-5200|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/g (minimum)||Enzyme:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Non-GMO:||Non-GMO||Place Of Origin:||Jinagsu, China (Mainland)|
bacterial alpha amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-5200
|Declared Enzyme||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Systematic Name||EC 18.104.22.168, 1,4-α-D-Glucanglucanohydrolase|
|Activity||100,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder|
- Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-5200 is derived from non-genetic modified strains of Aspergillus oryzae through submerged fermentation and refining extraction process. FAA-5200 has been designed as bread improver and alpha-amylase supplement for flour in food baking. It is endoamylase that can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solutions to produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of maltose and glucose.
- FAA-5200 is used to extend the shelf life of bread and baked goods. Adding FAA-5200 to dough can result in increased product volume as well as improved texture and appearance.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- FAA-5200 can effectively hydrolyze starch from 45°C to 55°C, with its optimum temperature being 50°C. The optimum temperature is dependent on the actual processing conditions such as time, pH, substrate concentration and moisture.
Effect of Temperature on Activity
EFFECT OF PH
- FAA-5200 can effectively hydrolyze starches at a pH range from 4.0 to 6.5, with the optimum pH range being 4.8 to 5.4. If greater enzyme stability is preferred, the reaction should be conducted at a pH above 5.5; if a faster reaction rate is preferred, the pH should be kept below 5.5. Its pH optimum depends on the actual processing conditions such as time, temperature, substrate concentration and moisture level of the dough.
Effect of pH on Activity
- The temperature versus activity profile of FAA-5200 matches well with the demand for sugars needed by yeasts during dough fermentation. As the dough begins to ferment, the activity of FAA-5200 and the yeast will be enhanced as the temperature rises, i.e. the fungal alpha-amylase constantly hydrolyzes the soluble starches contained in the dough and produces monosaccharides to support yeast proliferation, thus speed up the fermentation and improve the dough quality. When fermentation of the dough is completed and the semi-products begin to be steamed or baked, the yeasts will become inactivated at 60°C and the FAA-5200 will lose its activity as well, thus avoid excessive saccharification of the dough which might otherwise lead to stickiness inside the finished products.
- Inactivation of FAA-5200 can be achieved at 90～100°C for 5 to 10 minutes. If the starch content is high, FAA-5200 can be inactivated at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or at 70°C for about 60 minutes. Normal baking processes and temperatures may result in complete inactivation of FAA-5200.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- FAA-5200 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- FAA-5200 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.