Liquid Brewing Enzymes 160 000U / ml Food Grade Brewing Alpha - Amylase High Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Alpha-Amylase HA-440FG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Alcohol And Brewing||Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylase|
|Activity:||160,000U/ml||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Systematic Name:||1,4-α-D-glucan Glucanohydrolase|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
High Concentration Liquefaction Enzyme for Alocohol and Brewing
- HA-440FG is a food grade Alpha-Amylase derived from Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes. HA-440FG is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- With its robust Alpha-Amylase activity and superior thermal and pH stability, HA-440FG has found its wide application in the production of alcohol.
|Systematic Name:||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||160,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||1.10-1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- HA-440FG can work at pH ranging from 4.8 to 6.0 with its optimal pH from 5.0 to 5.9. Its exact optimum pH depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction, HA-440FG works at temperatures ranging from 80 to 100°C with its optimum temperature range from 83 to 86°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 90 to 95ºC and maintains highly active at 100ºC. For consecutive liquefaction, HA-440FG demonstrates its exceptional thermo-stability at a temperature range of 103 to 107ºC, keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HA-440FG whilst aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- First adjust pH to 5.0 to 5.9, and then add HA-440FG. After this enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy at a temperature range from 83 to 86ºC for 90 to 150 minutes. The final DE value should be maintained at a range of 10 to 12.
- Dosage of HA-440FG depends on the actual processing conditions such as starch substrate, application, process, substrate concentration and other factors. To optimize the dosage rate, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product. A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.18 to 0.22KG/TDS.
- HA-440FG is packaged in 25kg, 30kg food-grade HDPE plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.