High Concentration Liquefaction Enzyme HT-800
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Concentration:||High Concentration|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Activity:||80,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase,
Liquefaction Enzyme HT 800
High Concentration Liquefaction Enzyme Heat - Stable Alpha Amylase HT-800 for Food Use
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800
Food Grade Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase Low pH Tolerate For Starch Sugar
Halal & Kosher Certified
- HT-800 is a low pH tolerated Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase ( EC 126.96.36.199 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase) produced from selected strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes.
- As an endoamylase, HT-800 can quickly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
HT-800 is a robust Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase tolerates to low pH conditions specially designed for the production of starch sugar.
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|EC Number||EC 188.8.131.52|
|Activity||80,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
|Product pH||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH AND TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
HT-800 is can work at pH from 5.0 to 7.0.
For maximum activity, the optimal pH range for HT-800 is 5.4 to 6.0.
The exact pH optimum depends on the actual processing conditions,
including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time, etc.
For interval liquefaction, the optimum temperature for HT-800 is
above 90°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and
maintains highly active at 100°C.
For consecutive liquefaction, HT-800 demonstrates an exceptional
thermal stability from 105 to 110°C, maintains its stability for 5 to 7
minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HT-800.
- This enzyme requires a very low calcium concentration of 20 to 50 ppm (dry solids basis) to ensure its enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HT-800.
- Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors for HT-800..
- For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30∼35% w/w starch slurry, adjust pH 5.4∼6.0, then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.20∼0.30 kg/TDS.
- Liquefy at 105∼107°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 97°C, keep on liquefying at temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value.
- In case the starch content is above 35%, recommended dosage rate is 0.30∼0.4kg/TDS.
- Exact dosage of HT-800 depends on the actual processing conditions such as starch substrate, liquefaction equipment, pH, temperature, processing time, etc.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
Shelf-life and Storage: