High Purity Technical Grade Ethanol Enzyme , 400000 U/ml Liquefaction Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-580|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Ethanol Production|
|Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylase||Activity:||400,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Sepia Brown Liquid||Strains:||Bacillus Licheniformis|
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-580
High Concentration Low pH Tolerate Liquefaction Enzyme for Ethanol Production
|Activity:||400,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Systematic Name:||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||≤1.25 g/ml|
HA-580 is a heat-stable alpha-amylase derived from robust strains of Bacillus licheniformis through
submerged fermentation and refining extraction techniques. HA-580 is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease
viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products
within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
With robust activity and low pH stability, HA-580 is specially designed for
liquefaction of starch materials in ethanol production.
EFFECT OF PH
- HA-580 is active over a wide pH range from 5.2 to 6.5 with its optimal pH range from 5.4 to 6.0. The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction, the temperature range of HA-580 is 80 to 100°C, the optimum temperature range is 83 to 86°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 90 to 95ºC and maintains highly active at 100ºC. For consecutive liquefaction, HA-580 demonstrates exceptional thermo-stability at temperatures from 103 to 107ºC, keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HA-580. Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- In general, first adjust the pH to 5.7 to 5.9, then add HA-580. Calcium is not needed. After this enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy at a temperature range of 83 to 86ºC for 90 to 150 minutes. The final DE value should be maintained at 10 to 12.
- Dosage of HA-580 is dependent on the starch substrate, application, process, substrate concentration and other factors. To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product. A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.05 to 0.1kg/TDS.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- HA-580 is packaged in 25kg,30kg HDPE plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet.