High Efficient Acid Protease AP - 150 , Industrial Ethanol Enzyme Stable Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-150|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Ethanol Production||Activity:||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Systematic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Certification:||Halal, Kosher|
Acid Protease For Ethanol Fermentation
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name||EC 184.108.40.206|
|Activity||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity||≤ 1.25 g/ml|
- AP-150 is a liquid Acid Protease produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique.
- As a robust acid proteolytic enzyme, AP-150 can efficently catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-150 is suitable for the production of ethanol.
EFFECT OF pH, TEMPERATUE AND METAL IONS
- AP-150 can work at pH range from 2.0 to 6.0 with its optimal pH from 2.5 to 3.5.
- AP-150 can work at temperatures from 30 to 65°C with its optimal temperature from 40 to 50°C.
- AP-150 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
BENEFITS FOR ETHANOL PRODUCTION
|Promote raw material particles dissolved||
|Promote the growth of yeast with reproduction||
|Beneficial to high concentration fermentation||
- In intermittent fermentation, it should be added at one time when the fermentation tank is filled with one third materials.
- In continuous fermentation, it should be added consecutively depending on the amount of saccharification mash fed at the inlet of fermentation tank.
- Recommended dosage of AP-150 is 0.001 to 0.01% w/w (dry solids basis).
- Actual dosage should be depending on the raw materials and process of production.
- AP-150 is packaged in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums, or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.