Low PH Tolerate Liquid Heat Stable Enzymes For Ethanol Alpha Amylase HA - 470 280000 U / ml
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-470|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||280,000 U/ml (minimum)||Appearance:||Sepia Dark Brown Liquid|
|Strain:||Bacillus Licheniformis||Specific Gravity::||≤1.25 G/ml|
High Concentration Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HA-470
for Liquefaction of Starch Materials in Ethanol Production
- HA-470 is a Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase produced from strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes. HA-470 is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- As a very robust Alpha-Amylase with superior thermal and pH stability, HA-470 has found its wide application in the production of ethanol.
|Systematic Name:||EC 22.214.171.124, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||280,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Sepia brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific Gravity:||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- HA-470 is active at pH from 5.2 to 6.5. For maximum activity, the optimal pH for HA-470 is 5.4 to 6.0 ( See Figure 1). The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- For interval liquefaction, the temperature range of HA-470 is 80 to 100°C, the optimum temperature range is 83 to 86°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 90 to 95ºC and maintains highly active at 100ºC. For consecutive liquefaction, HA-470 demonstrates exceptional thermo-stability at a temperature range of 103 to 107ºC, maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently ( See Figure 2).
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HA-470. Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- In general, first adjust the pH to 5.4 to 6.0, then add HA-470. Calcium is not needed. After this enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy at a temperature range of 83 to 86ºC for 90 to 150 minutes. The final DE value should be maintained at 10 to 12 ( See Figure 3 and 4).
- Exact dosage rate of HA-470 depends on the kind of starch, substrate concentration and other processing conditions. To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product. A good starting point of dosage rate of HA-470 is 0.07 to 0.2kg/TDS.
- HA-470 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg HDPE drums or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELFLIFE
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.