Low PH Application Condition Enzymes Liquid Acid Protease AP - 520 For Food Use
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-520|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Substrate:||Aspergillus Niger|
|Application Condition:||Low PH Conditions||Free Sample:||100ml Free Sample Available|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Acid Protease AP-520 for Alcohol and Brewing
- Acid Protease AP-520 is an ideal cost-effective protease that can promote yeast growth, maximize fermentation and give higher alcohol yields. It is a food grade acid protease enzyme produced from Aspergillus niger using submerged fermentation, extraction, and refining techniques. AP-520 can effectively hydrolyze proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-520 can be used in the production of potable alcohol, food and beverage where protein hydrolysis is needed under low pH conditions.
|Declared Enzyme||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Production Organism||Aspergillus niger|
|Production Method||Submerged fermentation and refining extraction process|
|Declared Activity||100, 000U/ml|
|Product pH||2.5 to 5.0|
- In intermittent fermentations, the entire dose of AP-520 should be added all at once after the fermentation tank is filled approximately 30%.
- In continuous fermentations, AP-520 should be added continually, with the dosage rate dependent on the amount of mash fed at the inlet of the fermentation tank.
- The typical dosage rate for AP-520 is 0.01% to 0.02% w/w (dry solids basis) and this dosage level is recommended as a starting point for optimizing the enzyme dosage.
- The optimum enzyme dosage will be dependent on both the raw materials used (substrate nature and concentration) and the processing conditions.
|tandard packaging||25 kg, 30 kg food-grade HDPE plastic drums or 1125 kg IBC toes.|
|Customized packaging||Available upon request|
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
|Best before||The product is best used within 6 months from date of delivery provided
it is stored as recommended.
|Storage at customer's
|Storage Conditions||Typical shelf-life is six months provided that it is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided
SAFETY AND HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Inhalation of dust or aerosols should be avoided due to enzymes may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Avoid formation of aerosols and dust. Pick up spills by mechanical means, preferably using a vacuum cleaner equipped with a high efficiency filter. Flush remainder carefully with plenty of water. Wear suitable protective gloves, safety glasses and nose covers. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. Refer to the Safety Data Sheet for further information regarding how to handle this product safely.