Non-GMO Food-Grade Neutral Protease For Bakery
Enable a desirable elasticity and handling property, shorten mixing time,
Improve color and shininess of the finished products, enable an even crumb structure and crisped taste of biscuits and crackers
Improve the flavors of baked products
||100,000 U/g (minimum)
||Off-white to pale brown powder
- A high concentration protease that can attenuate the dough strength, enable a desirable elasticity and handling property, shorten mixing time, improve color and shininess of the finished products, enablesuniformity and stability of crumb structure, improved flavor and taste of baked products.
- Neutral Protease NP-2000 is produced from Non-GMO strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. NP-2000 catalyzes protein hydrolysis in neutral environment and generates peptide and a small quantity of amino acids.
- NP-2000 is applied to the food baking industry. It can hydrolyze proteins contained in the dough into peptone, peptide and amino acids, thus attenuate the dough strength, enable a desirable elasticity and handling property, shorten mixing time, improve color and shininess of the finished products, enable an even crumb structure and crisped taste of biscuits and crackers. In addition, NP-2000 can increase the content of polypeptide and amino acid in the dough, thus improve the flavors of baked products.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
- NP-2000 is stable at pH between 6.5 and 7.5. Its optimal pH is from 6.8 to 8.0 at 37°C. Inactivation of NP-2000 can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
- NP-2000 is stable at temperatures below 37°C at pH from 7.0 to 8.0. Its optimal temperature is about 50°C by using 0.5% casein as substrate at pH around 7.2. NP-2000 is unstable at temperatures above 45°C and be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C.
- Manganese, Calcium and Magnesium ions can activate the enzyme activity, while copper, hydrargyrum and aluminum ions will inhibit its activity.
- NP-2000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- NP-2000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.