- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
EFFECT OF PH
- Declared Enzyme: Lipase
- Systematic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Activity: 100,000 U/g (Minimum)
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Lipase LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.